Acosta Family

15 May 2010

I've been meaning to get these photos up sooner, but my computer was having problems this past week and it prevented me from getting any photo work done. :( Anyway, I've finally finished editing this fun session with the Acosta family and here's a preview! They were so patient as we rescheduled several times due to crummy weather. We still wound up with a surprisingly cold day but at least the sun was shining! They are such a cute family and little Jack was so funny! I captured so many great facial expressions of his! I'll stop rambling now and let you enjoy the photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one cracks me up! I've never seen such a great "I'm done!!" face. Too funny!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment